®

sábado, marzo 10, 2007

W. doesn´t stand for World


Algunas esquinas de Montevideo estaban tomadas por algunos uniformes.
I got caught in the cross fire of restrained bullets and harmless photoshoots, can tell Agent Smith really exists but only have blurry kodak moments to prove it.
this kind of gringos is just like the ones on movies.. spent all afternoon waiting for an explosion... not killing anyone but a big explosion (well maybe killing some one).
helicopter was following me, but only for a second. I shot at it, it didn´t shoot back, I guess. Maybe I´m in some security database now.. does it make me feel more important?
I don´t want them to shoot me to become important.
They say we cannot go to the breakwaters line, it´s forbidden for everyone. Some guy yells from a passing by car... it has POLICIA written on the door and big lights over the roof. He says "Enano podrido guaaaaaaaaa" to this guard standing near me. I´m sunbathing in a muted war zone.
last night was first karaoke here.. all kids, all drunk.. interchange students of Universidad Católica. They don´t care what´s happening, why sould I?
They are from everywhere.. chicanos, germs, frenchies.. even a chilenito. Im from there too.
They were eating some UR$130 beef. I saved the money.
When everyone went out I put my stuff together and drank a bottle of beer left by someone and grabbed some cheese and bread from what wasn´t cooked. This kiwi guy tried to do some piano impro, I laughed a lot and followed him with a five strings guitar (fifth one missing) and he felt aslept over the keys.
Went to sleep only wanting to go and lay on the beach my feet fingers lost in the sand, my hands fingers lost in your hair.

1 Comments:

Blogger sonido campeon said...

tremendo juevon!!!

podés creer que estabamos en montevideo por los mismos dias!!!

Raiby, aparece, da una señal!!

seguis enbaires??

gracias a vos por todo!!!!

dj campeon

4:29 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home